The Benefits of WPB Chamber Membership
We're here to serve our Members
When you join the WPB Chamber, you become a part of a network of experienced and like-minded individuals excited to see your business succeed. Because it’s worked for others, we’d like to extend an invitation to you. You can view our membership brochure with an overview of membership benefits by clicking here. The tools at your disposal are countless but just to name a few…
Promotions and Media
The Chamber helps you promote your business to thousands of local residents and businesses: your potential new customers. Because savvy marketing leads to more business and better sales, we've created a promotional package that will help you achieve just that.
- Be found in our comprehensive business directory, broken down in categories, alphabetical or on a map
- Create an in-depth directory listing describing all the amazing things about your business with an image and links to your website, social media pages and review sites
- Post your events to our dynamic Neighborhood Events calendar
- Add your promotions, discounts and deals to our Local Deals page
- Receive coverage of your business and one free ad per year in our popular weekly e-newsletter, sent to your target market of thousands of local residents and businesses
- Tap into our extensive social media network to get liked, shared, retweeted, & reposted on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ pages
- The Chamber works with the city's most prestigious periodicals and organizations to promote upcoming sales, events and news
- Chamber Members receive special pricing from Constant Contact: the digital marketing outreach solution. Log in to the Member's Only deals page for full details.
Whether you’re looking to expand your business or simply meet your neighbors, our Monthly Networking Events provide the perfect, relaxed atmosphere in which to do so. These gatherings occur every month at various businesses around WPB and attract a diverse group of community leaders, creative thinkers and friendly neighbors. Find out when our next mixer takes place by visiting the Chamber Events calendar. The Chamber also offers a lead-generation group for our business members, and we call it The Goldmine. There are some restrictions, so contact our office for more details.
Events and Festivals
The Chamber coordinates a number of well-attended events that elevate the profile of the community including:
- Wicker Park Fest
- Green Music Fest
- Last Call Summer Sidewalk Sale
- Mixologist Mash-Up
- Green Business Resources Fair
- Fall Dinner Crawl
- Unwrap WPB Holiday Passport Program
Education and Development
Chamber Members may attend our informative training sessions: Brain Trust Seminars. These sessions cover relevant and timely business topics, such as understanding and maximizing social media, business branding, networking techniques, accounting best practices, facade rebates, etc. These seminars are led by experts in their fields, are free to Chamber Members and can be found on the Chamber Events calendar.
Exclusive Members-Only Discounts
Running a business is costly. The Chamber provides a number of ways to save money as you make money. Log in to your account to see exclusive members-only discounts and feel free to offer a deal to your fellow Members (another great way for Members to promote their business!). Full members of the WPB Chamber may also join the West Town Chamber at half off the equivalent membership.
Opportunities to Get Involved
If you're looking to make a positive impact in our neighborhood, joining a WPB Chamber Committee is the perfect place to start. Find the committee that interests you.
As a service for Members, the Chamber provides a complimentary notary service. If you need official forms notarized, simply contact our office and the staff will handle all necessary details, saving you time and money. We’ll also gladly offer technical assistance to businesses applying for municipal permits, our local rebate programs and related matters.
Chamber Members are also welcome to drop off old documents for secure shredding and recycling provided by Secure Eco-Shred during our regular business hours, 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday (there is no after-hours drop-off). Because our limited on site capacity, please bring no more than a 12” stack of paper per visit.
Dues are based on the size and type of the business and are good for one year of Membership. We have a membership category for every business type:
- Local Resident: Non-Business member, does not appear in Business Directory and cannot post events or deals to the website, $50
- Studio: Individual Artist/Musician/Actor, $75
- Associate Business Member: For Chamber Members who own another business with a different name and want member benefits for the second business, $95
- Cultural Venue/Non-Profit: Art Gallery/Dance Studio/Non-Profit Organization/Theatre, $150
- Standard Business: Standard small business category for businesses without a liquor license
1-4 Employees: $200
5-9 Employees: $250
10+ Employees: $300
- Restaurant/Bar: Businesses that have a liquor license and are not corporations or chains, $400
- Bank/Hospital/Chain Store/Corporation: any publicly traded company, $750
Make An Investment in your Business
When you become a Chamber Member, you invest in the future of your business and the business community as a whole. Make that investment and become a Member of the WPB Chamber today.