Polish Triangle Marketplace
Chicago, IL 60622
WPB SSA's Polish Triangle Marketplace returns in the summer of 2012 for its second year!
Easily accessible by the blue line Division stop or Ashland, Division or Milwaukee buses, this summer's market features vendors offering tea blends, honey, artisanal cheeses, dried soup mixes, fresh herbs, butter and more! The marketplace will also serve as a pickup point for Peasant Plot's CSA.
Here is the most up-to-date list of vendors and what they'll be offering:
• Puffs of Doom: Cream puffs
• Bot Bakery: Organic, vegan and gluten-free tarts, brownies and cookies
• Cook Au Vin: French breads
• SenTEAmental Moods: Whole leaf teas & artisan tea blends, Brewing supplies, Honey
• Stamper Cheese Company: Wisconsin Artisanal Cheeses
• House of Two Urns: Fresh Herbs, banana bread, specialty butter, vintage aprons, cookbooks, chutney, handmade ceramics
• Peasants' Plot CSA: organic vegetables CSA pickup location, tote bags (sign up to become a CSA shareholder here).
WPB is still accepting applications from vendors for the Polish Triangle Market. Because we'd love to see a variety of offerings at this Market, all types of vendors are encouraged to apply. Click here for more information.