Learn a bit more about one of our newest members Dex Dexign & then get in touch, or discover a bit more on the Dex Dexign Directory Listing.
1. Briefly describe your business and introduce yourself.
I’m a Designer and DexDexign is a versatile, rock ‘n roll inpired studio that takes people and their business to the next level. We empower the bold through an edgy style and image guidance to help our customers stand out and find their own look. We offer Branding, Styling and many other design services. We aim to be your one stop studio to all your design needs.
2. Where did you get the inspiration to open your business?
Rock’n Roll, Fashion and refined lifestyles are what we are and what we offer.
3. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned as a business owner?
I’ve learned that if you really want to empower people and stay true to yourself, the money will follow. But money should never be the goal. Also, I’ve learned that you can’t make everything on your own. You need to surround yourself with awesome people.
4. What advice would you give to someone looking to start a business in Chicago?
Don’t wait until the right time to start. Start where you are, with what you have, right now.
5. What product or service of yours are you the most excited about offering?
Styling people, bands and brands to become unique and memorable.
6. What do you like the most about being located in Wicker Park Bucktown?
The vibe. It's a creative, young and vibrant place like no other in the city.
Filter Coffee, Santulo’s Pizza and Stan’s Donuts. Reckless Records also.
8. What kind of people are your customers?
I like to specialize on musicians, but any person/band or brand who wants to stand out.
9. What can people expect when they walk in your front door?
A front door.